You will be part of an unforgettable experience that will take you to one of the farthest points ongorros
Earth. The coldest, highest, windiest, driest and less populated continent. A continent that has
been completely sunk by ice, which has not only shaped its topography, but has also influenced
This place is one of the only places on Earth that is still pristine. It is therefore, why, it has
become an important reserve for the biosphere. Its unique beauty contrasted with its extreme
weather conditions, make it an exotic and enchanting destination for all those privileged travelers
who are planning a visit to the end of the world.
The Antarctica is an ecological wonder that mesmerizes explorers, scientists and travelers.
On our aircraft you will fly over the Magellan Strait, Tierra del Fuego Island, Darwin Mountain
Range, the mythical Cape Horn and the raft Drake Passage. Finally arriving at King George
Island, gateway to the white continent, where most of the antarctic scientific bases are located.
Here you can also find the Chilean village "Villa Las Estrellas", place where several Chilean
families live all year round.
You will visit the impressive landscapes of the white continent, see part of its wildlife and
experience the daily life of men populating this territory in the name of science and investigation.
Full Day Program
Description of the Program:
- At your arrival to Pta. Arenas you will have included 03 nights of accommodations in base of double room including one dinner or lunch per person daily at the hotel Cabo de Hornos or similar. If passenger needs any additional night because of the delay of the trip due to weather conditions or others, in this case the extra night is by passenger side.
-On the day prior to the flight one of our guides accompanied by one of our commercial department representatives, will give you a short description about the Antarctic Program at 8:00 pm at your hotel in Punta Arenas. After that, you will enjoy a welcome cocktail in the same hotel.
Day Program :
- Transfer from hotel to Punta Arenas Airport to board the DAP plane with destination to
King George Island (Antarctica)
- At your arrival, you will be welcomed by our Antarctica-expert tour guide, who will take
you on a tour visiting the following venues:
- 'Villa Las Estrellas' (First settlement inhabited by civilians)
- Visit to the Drake Passage area, where we will observe a colony of different seals along
- Lunch or a snack depending on the place and time of arrival.
-Navigation on a zodiac boat to Ardley Island to visit some penguin colonies.
-Navigation to Collins glacier.
-Return to Punta Arenas after a 5-hour tour (depending on weather conditions).
- Transfer from Airport to the Hotel in Punta Arenas
- Passengers will be taken on a caterpillar truck to the Ice Camp based on Collins
glacier, located about 10 km. (6 miles) from the runway. Where you will stay overnight.
-Visit to the Collins glacier and scientific bases the next day.
-Walk to the "Elefanteras" (sea elephant colony)
-It is also possible to visit other tourist attractions, depending on the weather conditions,
before returning to Punta Arenas.
The whole program, which includes accommodation, visits, walks and navigations, is
subject to weather conditions, and may change.
Please refrain from touching or handling the fauna and flora, as it is important to
preserve the native surroundings. The protection of the environment is a legacy to our
Note 1: Meals and beverages are included in all our programs. Please, let us know in advance if you have any special nutritional requirements.
Note 2: At the time of the booking, please give us all passengers’ full name, passport
numbers, birth date and nationality.
Note 3: At the time of booking, please give us all passenger's clothes and shoes size in
order to provide them with Wellingtons for the excursion and a present.
Insurance: DAP declares that our insurance of civil liability covers all passengers against
risks while they are on the airplane and when boarding or disembarking via the stairs.
Therefore, all passengers must have the necessary insurance to cover civil liability
derived from any injuries or illnesses that they may sustain while being outside the plane.
Likewise, the operator must demand passengers to have a rescue insurance that covers
a potential evacuation from Antarctica by air. The parties involved consider an
essential subject that all passengers have the insurance mentioned above.
Clothing recommended to be worn for this trip include:
- Pants cover and windbreak (at least)
- Gloves and hats
- Trekking shoes
- 2 additional pairs of warm socks
You will be provided with boots and goggles.
- It is recommended to bring a spare set of batteries for cameras.
ANTARCTIC PROGRAMS DATES
Terms And Conditions One Day
Terms And Conditions Overnight